Our most common question; “my kiddo has scratch experience what level should they be taking?”
It is REALLY important to note at this point that while your student may have Scratch experience that does not mean they have LEGO EV3 Scratch experience. The LEGO environment utilizes their version of the MIT scratch language but in most circumstances, students will not have been taught the EV3 robot along with Scratch.
This means that Level 1 will be the correct starting place for their E-Bot’s experience if they are new to working with us and if they have previous scratch experience.
Please remember that only 10% of our teaching is focused on the environment/language and the remainder is on the logic of programming that extends across languages and platforms and the soft skills (critical thinking, analysis, problem solving, etc) that goes hand in hand.
Our Referral Program
A family, who have taken at minimum one class/program, may refer a NEW student to E-Bots (Robot 1, or first time WeeBots program).
Both the new student & the referring family will receive a $10 discount.
The new student will receive the discount on the program they are registrating for. The referring family will receive the discount on their next session they register for. This is due to the “no limit” policy we have for those who are referring friends, so several referral discounts can come in during the registration process.
There is no limit to how many referral discounts a referring family can receive towards the cost of their own programs!
– Referrals cannot be used for siblings from the same families
– Referral credits are non-transferrable
– Referrals MUST be on the registration forms at the time of registering and will not be honoured after registration
– Referrals are only on Robot 1 & WeeBots programs.
– There are no “cash” value associated to the discount, and families won’t be reimbursed for “referral credits” unused.