Register For SUMMER 2018 Oakville Programs
PLEASE NOTE: every registration form and payment is date stamped. When payment has been received your child will be placed on the class list. Placement is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please let the office know if you have registered and then changed your mind. We will offer your spot to another child.
- Program fees are not transferable to another season.
- We do not provide make-up/drop-in classes or prorated fees.
- BEFORE AND AFTER CARE: Extended hours for the summer ONLY; Drop off from 8am till opening doors at 8:45 $30 for the week. Pick up from 4:00- 5:30 $50 for the week
- Class availability and teamwork partners are done at our discretion. We cannot guarantee that a child will be grouped with his/her friend or sibling. (this is done primarily to encourage the attentiveness of the class)
- Returned cheques will incur a $25 service charge plus possible additional bank fees.
- Arrival to a class should be limited to less than 10 minutes as we are not prepared for unattended children, for their safety.
- In most cases; Parents/siblings are invited to observe the last 10 minutes of a class to see their childs’ robot and accomplishments. However in Level 2, 3 & 4 this may be restricted to certain classes as the student are working towards a programming goal and won’t have something to show every class.
- Program prices and schedules are subject to change.
- It is our intention that every class shall run when offered, and will do so to the best of our ability. Should registration be too low to effectively run a class you will be notified asap and any fee’s paid, will be returned.
- Refunds will be provided up to 3 weeks prior to the program start date but are subject to a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made within a 3 week start date are refunded at 50% of the program cost. Cancellations after the start of a program are not refunded. We kindly ask that refunds are requested in writing or via e-mail. Our classes are kept to a minimum for your childrens’ benefit, please understand that last minute cancellations may mean someone has been turned away from a class that was full and now a child will miss an opportunity.
- Registration forms are online and once submitted an invoice will be sent to you for online credit card payment or you may mail a cheque or drop off to E-Bots Robotics 220 Wyecroft Rd. Unit 101 Oakville L6K 3V1 and use the mailbox. Please make cheques payable to “E-Bots Robotics”.
- Additional requests to the office: such as a reference letter, copies of receipts, etc. incur a $25 administrative fee +HST
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER
- Read “More Registration Information”
- Enter Participant Information.
- Select a Course Level.
- Select Week.
- Select Before and/or After Care
- Select a Payment Option.
- Submit the form.
- Pay by C/C: you will receive an email invoice which will allow you to click and pay by credit card online. You must have received your E-Bots invoice before you make your payment.
- Pay-by cheque: you will receive an email invoice. Send us a cheque in the mail or put in our mailbox at any time. Cheques are payable to E-Bots Robotics.
You will receive an invoice for payment within 24 – 36 hours of your registration. Payment can be made once you have this emailed invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: every registration form and payment is date stamped. When payment has been received your child is confirmed and will be on the class list.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND PLEASE LET US KNOW RIGHT AWAY. Placement is on a first-come first-served basis.