We kindly ask that refunds are requested in writing or via e-mail. Our classes are kept to a minimum for your childrens’ benefit, please understand that last minute cancellations may mean someone has been turned away from a class that was full and now a child will miss an opportunity.
- At this time with COVID19 cancellations made after payment received will be refunded at 50% of the program cost. As classes are starting within a week of payments and the limited spaces we have in classes.
- Cancellations after the start of a program are not refunded.
Program Fees & Payments;
- Program fees are not transferable to another season.
- Program prices and schedules are subject to change.
- All payments are done online. You will receive an email invoice which will allow you to click and pay by credit card online. If you wish to pay by E-Transfer, please advise email@example.com which invoice you are paying and too look for the transfer.
- At this time each invoice is provided 3 days to make payment if payment has not been made by due date the student will be removed from the class list.
- ALL classes must be paid prior to picking up Class Supplies.
How Classes Work;
While challenges/topics may be similar across levels the way we solve them are as uniquely organic as the unqiue children that make up the class. Due to this;
- We do not provide make-up/drop-in classes or prorated fees.
- Signing into online classes should be limited to 5 minutes before class.
- It is our intention that every class shall run when offered, and will do so to the best of our ability. Should registration be too low to effectively run a class you will be notified asap and any fee’s paid, will be returned.
All Other Administration Information;
- Additional requests to the office: such as a reference letter, copies of receipts, etc. incur a $25 administrative fee +HST
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a moment and read the “PLEASE READ” section of registration.
- You will receive notification that you have made your class ASAP as class sizes are limited to 5 students.
- Invoices must be paid in order to pick up the class supplies.
- Every registration form is date stamped.
If you change your mind about taking the class please let us know ASAP.